TubeMogul (TUBE) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of TubeMogul (NASDAQ: TUBE) in the last few weeks:
- 10/12/2016 – TubeMogul was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “TubeMogul Inc. is an enterprise software company for digital branding. It offers a cloud-based platform that enables advertisers to plan, buy, measure, and optimize video advertising spend from a single platform. TubeMogul makes it cloud-based platform available through two offerings: Platform Direct, which allows advertisers to continuously run campaigns through a self-serve model, and Platform Services, which allows advertisers to specify campaign objectives. The Company serves advertisers, agencies, and publishers throughout world. TubeMogul, Inc. is headquartered in Emeryville, California. “
- 10/10/2016 – TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at B. Riley. They set a “buy” rating and a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/9/2016 – TubeMogul had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Albert Fried & Company. They now have a $14.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – TubeMogul is now covered by analysts at B. Riley. They set a “buy” rating and a $13.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – TubeMogul had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – TubeMogul had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $15.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – TubeMogul was downgraded by analysts at First Analysis from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $17.00.
TubeMogul Inc (NASDAQ:TUBE) opened at 8.40 on Thursday. The firm’s market capitalization is $304.25 million. TubeMogul Inc has a 52 week low of $8.37 and a 52 week high of $14.46. The company has a 50-day moving average of $9.13 and a 200-day moving average of $11.27.
TubeMogul (NASDAQ:TUBE) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 8th. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.07) by $0.04. TubeMogul had a negative net margin of 8.56% and a negative return on equity of 13.51%. The company earned $55.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $58.14 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned ($0.04) EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 22.0% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts forecast that TubeMogul Inc will post ($0.58) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/13/tubemogul-tube-investment-analysts-recent-ratings-changes.html
In related news, major shareholder Foundation Capital Management sold 39,309 shares of TubeMogul stock in a transaction on Tuesday, October 4th. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.05, for a total transaction of $355,746.45. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Also, CEO Brett Wilson sold 30,000 shares of TubeMogul stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $11.06, for a total transaction of $331,800.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders own 22.20% of the company’s stock.
TubeMogul, Inc provides software for brand advertising. The Company’s software platform is used by advertisers to plan, buy, measure and optimize their global brand advertising. Its self-serve software platform enables advertisers to buy advertisement inventory across various advertising channels, including linear television, video-on-demand, connected television, digital video, digital display and social media.
Receive News & Ratings for TubeMogul Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TubeMogul Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.