Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Banco Santander SA (SAN)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Banco Santander SA (NYSE: SAN):
- 10/11/2016 – Banco Santander SA was upgraded by analysts at Natixis from a “reduce” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/28/2016 – Banco Santander SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- 9/23/2016 – Banco Santander SA was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Banco Santander SA is the biggest bank in Spain and the biggest international bank in Latin America as well. The Bank concentrates its activities in Andalucia, Castilla-Leon, Catalonia, Madrid, Valencia and Cantabria. The Bank provides banking services for individuals and companies, leasing, factoring, stockbrokerage and mutual fund services. “
- 9/23/2016 – Banco Santander SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc..
- 9/6/2016 – Banco Santander SA was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating.
- 8/31/2016 – Banco Santander SA was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Banco Santander SA (NYSE:SAN) opened at 4.3496 on Thursday. Banco Santander SA has a 12-month low of $3.60 and a 12-month high of $5.83. The stock has a market cap of $69.48 billion, a PE ratio of 13.3423 and a beta of 1.67. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $4.44 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.40.
The firm also recently announced a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, November 14th. Shareholders of record on Monday, October 17th will be issued a $0.038 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 13th. Banco Santander SA’s payout ratio is 38.64%.
Banco Santander, SA is a retail and commercial bank. The Bank’s principal business is to attract deposits and provide loans. The Bank focuses its wholesale banking offer on providing services to its main customers in local markets. The Banks segments include Continental Europe, United Kingdom, Latin America and United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Banco Santander SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco Santander SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.