Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Host Hotels & Resorts (HST)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Host Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HST) in the last few weeks:
- 10/7/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $17.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $18.50.
- 10/5/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $20.00 to $16.75. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Host Hotels & Resorts came up with in line results in the last quarter. Although productivity and efficiency improved across the portfolio, results included lower-than-expected revenue performance. It lowered its projected range for revenue per available room (RevPAR) growth for comparable properties on account of uncertain economic outlook. Further, the dilutive impact on earnings from disposition of assets, rise in supply in certain key markets, currency fluctuations and any hike in interest rate would add to its woes. However, Host Hotels has the scope to gain from its solid portfolio, high efficiency and capital-recycling efforts.”
- 9/26/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts is now covered by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc.. They set a “neutral” rating and a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts is now covered by analysts at BTIG Research. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/24/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts had its price target raised by analysts at Argus from $21.00 to $23.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – Host Hotels & Resorts had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE:HST) traded up 0.45% during trading on Friday, reaching $15.58. 862,463 shares of the company were exchanged. The stock has a market capitalization of $11.57 billion, a P/E ratio of 15.01 and a beta of 1.57. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $16.33 and a 200 day moving average of $16.38. Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. has a 52-week low of $12.17 and a 52-week high of $18.56.
Host Hotels & Resorts (NYSE:HST) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 29th. The company reported $0.49 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, meeting the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.49. The company earned $1.46 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.47 billion. Host Hotels & Resorts had a return on equity of 10.97% and a net margin of 14.34%. The business’s revenue was up 1.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.46 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts anticipate that Host Hotels & Resorts Inc. will post $1.65 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/14/analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-host-hotels-resorts-hst.html
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 17th. Investors of record on Friday, September 30th will be given a $0.20 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, September 28th. This represents a $0.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.16%. Host Hotels & Resorts’s payout ratio is 76.92%.
In related news, SVP Brian G. Macnamara sold 5,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of $18.21, for a total value of $91,050.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the senior vice president now directly owns 54,172 shares in the company, valued at approximately $986,472.12. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Also, CFO Gregory J. Larson sold 40,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $18.22, for a total value of $728,800.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief financial officer now owns 124,929 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $2,276,206.38. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 1.90% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc (Host Inc) operates as a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company operates through hotel ownership segment. The Company owns properties and conducts operations through Host Hotels & Resorts, L.P., in which the Company holds approximately 99% of the partnership interests (OP units).
Receive News & Ratings for Host Hotels & Resorts Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Host Hotels & Resorts Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.