CBS Corp. (CBS) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
CBS Corp. (NYSE: CBS) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/5/2016 – CBS Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – CBS Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus. They now have a $71.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – CBS Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/29/2016 – CBS Corp. was given a new $65.00 price target on by analysts at Brean Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – CBS Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Telsey Advisory Group from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $67.00.
- 9/20/2016 – CBS Corp. was given a new $65.00 price target on by analysts at Brean Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – CBS Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/6/2016 – CBS Corp. is now covered by analysts at Drexel Hamilton. They set a “buy” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/3/2016 – CBS Corp. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Guggenheim. They now have a $63.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS) opened at 55.24 on Friday. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $52.86 and its 200-day moving average price is $53.84. CBS Corp. has a 52 week low of $41.36 and a 52 week high of $58.22. The firm has a market capitalization of $24.56 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.34 and a beta of 1.81.
CBS Corp. (NYSE:CBS) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The media conglomerate reported $0.93 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.86 by $0.07. CBS Corp. had a return on equity of 31.53% and a net margin of 11.07%. The firm had revenue of $3.29 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $3.21 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.74 EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 2.1% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that CBS Corp. will post $3.09 earnings per share for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/14/cbs-corp-cbs-investment-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates.html
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Saturday, October 1st. Investors of record on Friday, September 9th were paid a dividend of $0.18 per share. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.30%. This is a positive change from CBS Corp.’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.15. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, September 7th. CBS Corp.’s payout ratio is presently 21.30%.
CBS Corporation is a mass media company. The Company’s segments include Entertainment, Cable Networks, Publishing and Local Broadcasting. Its Entertainment segment is composed of the CBS Television Network; CBS Television Studios; CBS Global Distribution Group (composed of CBS Studios International and CBS Television Distribution); CBS Interactive, and CBS Films.
Receive News & Ratings for CBS Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBS Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.