Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for FirstEnergy Corp. (FE)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE):
- 10/13/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $38.00.
- 10/13/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from $38.00 to $36.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. was given a new $36.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/17/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. was given a new $36.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/16/2016 – FirstEnergy Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE) opened at 31.56 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $32.81 and a 200-day moving average price of $33.83. FirstEnergy Corp. has a one year low of $28.89 and a one year high of $36.60. The firm’s market cap is $13.42 billion.
FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE:FE) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.56 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.02. FirstEnergy Corp. had a positive return on equity of 10.05% and a negative net margin of 3.96%. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.53 earnings per share. Analysts predict that FirstEnergy Corp. will post $2.54 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/14/investment-analysts-recent-ratings-updates-for-firstenergy-corp-fe.html
The company also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, December 1st. Investors of record on Monday, November 7th will be given a $0.36 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 3rd. This represents a $1.44 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.56%. FirstEnergy Corp.’s payout ratio is -103.60%.
FirstEnergy Corp. is a holding company. The Company operates through three segments: Regulated Distribution, Regulated Transmission and Competitive Energy Services (CES). The Regulated Distribution segment distributes electricity through its approximately 10 utility operating companies. The Regulated Transmission segment transmits electricity through transmission facilities.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstEnergy Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstEnergy Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.