Recent Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Coeur Mining (CDE)
Coeur Mining (NYSE: CDE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/13/2016 – Coeur Mining was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $12.57 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Coeur Mining was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/6/2016 – Coeur Mining was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $11.10 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – Coeur Mining was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $7.50.
- 9/27/2016 – Coeur Mining was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Coeur Mining, Inc. operates as a primary silver and gold producer with precious metals mines in the Americas. The company’s principal properties include the Palmarejo silver-gold mine in Mexico, the San Bartolome silver mine in Bolivia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada and the Kensington gold mine in Alaska. It also conducts ongoing exploration activities in Alaska, Argentina, Bolivia, Mexico, and Nevada. Coeur Mining, Inc., formerly known as Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation, is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. “
- 8/30/2016 – Coeur Mining was upgraded by analysts at CIBC from a “sector underperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
Shares of Coeur Mining Inc. (NYSE:CDE) opened at 11.08 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $12.45 and its 200 day moving average price is $10.64. The stock’s market capitalization is $1.80 billion. Coeur Mining Inc. has a one year low of $1.62 and a one year high of $16.41.
Coeur Mining (NYSE:CDE) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.02 by $0.07. The firm earned $182 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $173.92 million. Coeur Mining had a negative net margin of 49.17% and a negative return on equity of 8.38%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 9.4% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned ($0.11) EPS. Analysts anticipate that Coeur Mining Inc. will post $0.35 EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/14/recent-analysts-ratings-changes-for-coeur-mining-cde.html
In other Coeur Mining news, CFO Peter C. Mitchell sold 16,157 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $15.88, for a total value of $256,573.16. Following the completion of the sale, the chief financial officer now owns 270,260 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,291,728.80. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, SVP Hans John Rasmussen sold 3,750 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of $16.34, for a total transaction of $61,275.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 1.53% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Coeur Mining, Inc is a gold and silver producer. The Company’s segments include Palmarejo complex, Rochester, Kensington, Wharf and San Bartolome mines, and Coeur Capital. The Company also a non-operating interest in the Endeavor mine in Australia in addition to royalties on the El Gallo complex in Mexico, the Zaruma mine in Ecuador, and the Correnso mine in New Zealand.
Receive News & Ratings for Coeur Mining Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Coeur Mining Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.