Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Netgear (NTGR)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Netgear (NASDAQ: NTGR) in the last few weeks:
- 10/11/2016 – Netgear was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $60.73 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – Netgear was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $60.73 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – Netgear was downgraded by analysts at BWS Financial from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $64.00.
- 9/28/2016 – Netgear was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Netgear Inc designs technologically advanced, branded networking products that address the specific needs of small business and home users. The company’s suite of products enables users to share Internet access, peripherals, files, digital multimedia content and applications among multiple personal computers and other Internet-enabled devices. “
- 9/28/2016 – Netgear had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Rosenblatt Securities. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $55.00.
- 9/21/2016 – Netgear was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $61.09 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Netgear was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $59.59 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – Netgear was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “sell” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $59.59 price target on the stock.
- 9/8/2016 – Netgear had its price target raised by analysts at Wunderlich from $58.00 to $66.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Netgear Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR) opened at 52.14 on Friday. The company has a market cap of $1.71 billion, a P/E ratio of 24.80 and a beta of 1.92. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $57.32 and a 200 day moving average of $48.84. Netgear Inc. has a 52 week low of $31.94 and a 52 week high of $60.82.
Netgear (NASDAQ:NTGR) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.72 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.60 by $0.12. The business earned $311.66 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $298.87 million. Netgear had a net margin of 5.25% and a return on equity of 12.06%. The company’s revenue was up 7.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.29 earnings per share. Equities analysts expect that Netgear Inc. will post $2.96 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/14/research-analysts-recent-ratings-updates-for-netgear-ntgr.html
In other news, SVP Andrew Wonki Kim sold 19,062 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $59.57, for a total transaction of $1,135,523.34. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now owns 21,710 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,293,264.70. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, CFO Christine Marie Gorjanc sold 7,329 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 18th. The stock was sold at an average price of $50.07, for a total transaction of $366,963.03. Following the sale, the chief financial officer now directly owns 80,404 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $4,025,828.28. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 5.40% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
NETGEAR, Inc is a global networking company. The Company’s product line consists of devices, such as network attached storage, Internet protocol security cameras, and home automation devices and services. Its segments include retail, commercial and service provider. The retail business unit consists of home networking, home video security, storage and digital media products.
Receive News & Ratings for Netgear Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Netgear Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.