Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for ArcelorMittal SA (MT)
ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE: MT) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/13/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/7/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Citigroup Inc..
- 10/1/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/20/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Estimates for ArcelorMittal have been stable of late. ArcelorMittal remains highly focused on reducing debt, lowering costs and improving efficiency. Moreover, it is looking to sell its non-core assets and increase focus on important operations. However, ArcelorMittal continues to contend with soft economic conditions in Europe and China, volatility in steel prices and tough competition. Moreover, China, which has built up a massive excess steel capacity, still remains a concern.”
- 9/13/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $6.78 price target on the stock.
- 8/19/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $6.55 price target on the stock, up previously from $2.93.
- 8/15/2016 – ArcelorMittal SA had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Vetr. They now have a $5.90 price target on the stock.
ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) opened at 6.295 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $6.00 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.50. The company’s market capitalization is $19.25 billion. ArcelorMittal SA has a 52 week low of $2.93 and a 52 week high of $6.59.
ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Friday, July 29th. The company reported $0.38 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.03 by $0.35. The company had revenue of $14.74 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $15.23 billion. ArcelorMittal SA had a negative net margin of 11.61% and a positive return on equity of 0.62%. ArcelorMittal SA’s revenue was down 12.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted $0.10 EPS. On average, equities analysts predict that ArcelorMittal SA will post ($0.05) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
ArcelorMittal SA (ArcelorMittal) is a holding company. The Company is an integrated steel and mining company. ArcelorMittal operates through five segments: NAFTA; Europe; Brazil; Africa and Commonwealth of Independent States (ACIS), and Mining. The NAFTA segment produces flat, long and tubular products.
Receive News & Ratings for ArcelorMittal SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArcelorMittal SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.