Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Regions Financial Corp. (RF)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF):
- 10/11/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. was downgraded by analysts at FBR & Co from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $10.50 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. had its “marketperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at FBR & Co.
- 10/6/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from a “strong-buy” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $10.50 price target on the stock.
- 10/6/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. is now covered by analysts at Wedbush. They set an “outperform” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 9/14/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. was given a new $9.50 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods from an “underperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $10.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Regions Financial Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $11.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE:RF) opened at 10.05 on Monday. The stock has a market cap of $12.61 billion, a PE ratio of 12.64 and a beta of 1.44. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $9.89 and a 200-day moving average of $9.25. Regions Financial Corp. has a 52 week low of $7.00 and a 52 week high of $10.47.
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, January 3rd. Investors of record on Friday, December 9th will be given a $0.065 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, December 7th. This represents a $0.26 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.59%. Regions Financial Corp.’s dividend payout ratio is currently 32.91%.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/investment-analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-regions-financial-corp-rf.html
In related news, EVP C. Keith Herron sold 38,753 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.38, for a total value of $363,503.14. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 290,384 shares in the company, valued at $2,723,801.92. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Also, EVP Scott M. Peters sold 23,391 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 26th. The shares were sold at an average price of $9.73, for a total value of $227,594.43. Following the completion of the sale, the executive vice president now owns 201,391 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,959,534.43. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 0.88% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
Regions Financial Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its banking operations through Regions Bank, an Alabama state-chartered commercial bank, which is a member of the Federal Reserve System. It operates in three segments: Corporate Bank, which represents its commercial banking functions, including commercial and industrial, commercial real estate and investor real estate lending; Consumer Bank, which represents its branch network, including consumer banking products and services related to residential first mortgages, home equity lines and loans, small business loans, indirect loans, consumer credit cards and other consumer loans, as well as the corresponding deposit relationships, and Wealth Management, which offers individuals, businesses, governmental institutions and non-profit entities a range of solutions to enable transfer of wealth.
Receive News & Ratings for Regions Financial Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regions Financial Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.