Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Spirit Airlines (SAVE)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE):
- 10/17/2016 – Spirit Airlines was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Spirit Airlines was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – Spirit Airlines was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – Spirit Airlines is now covered by analysts at Imperial Capital. They set an “outperform” rating and a $51.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – Spirit Airlines was given a new $55.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Spirit Airlines Inc. (NASDAQ:SAVE) opened at 43.78 on Monday. Spirit Airlines Inc. has a 12 month low of $32.73 and a 12 month high of $53.53. The firm has a market cap of $3.07 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 10.22 and a beta of 1.18. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $40.56 and a 200 day moving average price of $43.09.
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ:SAVE) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 29th. The company reported $1.11 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $1.08 by $0.03. The business earned $584.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $594.47 million. Spirit Airlines had a return on equity of 25.93% and a net margin of 13.83%. The firm’s revenue was up 5.5% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm earned $1.03 EPS. On average, equities analysts expect that Spirit Airlines Inc. will post $3.91 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Spirit Airlines, Inc is an airline company. The Company’s all-Airbus fleet operates more than 385 daily flights to 56 destinations in the United States, Caribbean and Latin America. Its ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) business model provides low, unbundled base fares that remove components traditionally included in the price of an airline ticket.
Receive News & Ratings for Spirit Airlines Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spirit Airlines Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.