Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Trican Well Service (TCW)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Trican Well Service (TSE: TCW) recently:
- 10/13/2016 – Trican Well Service had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from C$3.25 to C$4.00.
- 10/11/2016 – Trican Well Service was downgraded by analysts at Scotiabank from a “sector outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
- 10/7/2016 – Trican Well Service was downgraded by analysts at Pi Financial from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/7/2016 – Trican Well Service was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from a “strong-buy” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a C$3.60 price target on the stock, up previously from C$3.30.
- 10/3/2016 – Trican Well Service had its price target raised by analysts at Pi Financial from C$2.20 to C$3.30.
- 9/6/2016 – Trican Well Service had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a C$5.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Trican Well Service Ltd. (TSE:TCW) traded up 0.31% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $3.19. The stock had a trading volume of 1,852,435 shares. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $2.52 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.05. The company’s market capitalization is $615.79 million. Trican Well Service Ltd. has a 1-year low of $0.34 and a 1-year high of $3.37.
Trican Well Service Ltd. is a Canada-based oilfield services company. The Company provides an array of specialized products, equipment, services and technology for use in the drilling, completion, stimulation and reworking of oil and gas wells in Canada, the United States, Kazakhstan, Russia and Norway, as well as limited operations in Saudi Arabia and Colombia.
Receive News & Ratings for Trican Well Service Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trican Well Service Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.