Recent Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ralph Lauren Corp. (RL)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE: RL):
- 10/10/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. They now have a $99.66 price target on the stock.
- 10/7/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “conviction-buy” rating. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. is now covered by analysts at Credit Agricole SA. They set a “buy” rating and a $125.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $99.66 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Ralph Lauren Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Macquarie from $119.00 to $121.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Shares of Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL) traded down 0.159% during midday trading on Monday, reaching $97.365. 45,166 shares of the company were exchanged. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $101.18 and its 200-day moving average is $96.96. Ralph Lauren Corp. has a 52-week low of $82.15 and a 52-week high of $137.38. The company has a market capitalization of $8.01 billion, a PE ratio of 26.610 and a beta of 1.17.
Ralph Lauren Corp. (NYSE:RL) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, August 10th. The company reported $1.06 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.89 by $0.17. The company had revenue of $1.55 billion for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.53 billion. Ralph Lauren Corp. had a return on equity of 14.50% and a net margin of 4.22%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 4.1% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business earned $1.09 earnings per share. On average, equities analysts forecast that Ralph Lauren Corp. will post $5.44 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/recent-research-analysts-ratings-updates-for-ralph-lauren-corp-rl.html
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, October 14th. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 30th were issued a dividend of $0.50 per share. This represents a $2.00 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.05%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, September 28th. Ralph Lauren Corp.’s payout ratio is presently 55.25%.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is engaged in the design, marketing and distribution of lifestyle products, including apparel, accessories, home furnishings and other licensed product categories. The Company operates through three segments: Wholesale, Retail and Licensing. Wholesale business consists of sales made to department stores and specialty stores around the world.
Receive News & Ratings for Ralph Lauren Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ralph Lauren Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.