Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for MeetMe (MEET)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of MeetMe (NASDAQ: MEET) recently:
- 10/6/2016 – MeetMe was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “MeetMe, Inc. owns and operates a social network. It enables users to meet new people through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. The company operates MeetMe.com, Quepasa.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone and Android. MeetMe, Inc., formerly known as Quepasa Corporation, is headquartered in New Hope, Pennsylvania. “
- 10/5/2016 – MeetMe had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Loop Capital. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – MeetMe was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “MeetMe, Inc. owns and operates a social network. It enables users to meet new people through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. The company operates MeetMe.com, Quepasa.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone and Android. MeetMe, Inc., formerly known as Quepasa Corporation, is headquartered in New Hope, Pennsylvania. “
- 10/1/2016 – MeetMe had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Roth Capital.
- 9/6/2016 – MeetMe was given a new $8.50 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – MeetMe is now covered by analysts at Loop Capital. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
MeetMe Inc (NASDAQ:MEET) traded up 0.91% during midday trading on Monday, hitting $5.53. The company had a trading volume of 1,843,042 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $290.23 million, a P/E ratio of 8.06 and a beta of 1.62. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $5.78 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.93. MeetMe Inc has a 1-year low of $2.19 and a 1-year high of $8.11.
MeetMe (NASDAQ:MEET) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 1st. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.05 by $0.04. The business earned $16.40 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $15.27 million. MeetMe had a return on equity of 15.75% and a net margin of 56.35%. The company’s revenue was up 47.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.05 EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that MeetMe Inc will post $0.43 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-meetme-meet.html
In other news, Director Ernesto Cruz sold 137,500 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $4.80, for a total transaction of $660,000.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 52,367 shares in the company, valued at approximately $251,361.60. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, Director Spencer Garrett Rhodes sold 70,182 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 3rd. The shares were sold at an average price of $7.35, for a total value of $515,837.70. Following the sale, the director now owns 37,145 shares in the company, valued at $273,015.75. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders own 13.70% of the company’s stock.
MeetMe, Inc is a social media technology company that owns and operates the MeetMe mobile applications and meetme.com. The Company is a location-based social network for meeting new people both on the Web and on mobile platforms, including on iPhone, Android, iPad and other tablets that facilitate interactions among users.
Receive News & Ratings for MeetMe Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MeetMe Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.