Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for B/E Aerospace (BEAV)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) in the last few weeks:
- 10/12/2016 – B/E Aerospace was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $56.00.
- 10/10/2016 – B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $60.00 to $62.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – B/E Aerospace had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $55.00 to $66.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – B/E Aerospace is now covered by analysts at Robert W. Baird. They set an “outperform” rating and a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – B/E Aerospace had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of B/E Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV) traded up 0.77% on Monday, reaching $51.22. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 168,309 shares. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $50.68 and a 200-day moving average price of $48.30. The company has a market capitalization of $5.21 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.70 and a beta of 1.03. B/E Aerospace Inc. has a 1-year low of $36.38 and a 1-year high of $53.25.
B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ:BEAV) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.84 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.82 by $0.02. B/E Aerospace had a return on equity of 367.98% and a net margin of 10.56%. The business had revenue of $753 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $714.04 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.75 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 7.5% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts forecast that B/E Aerospace Inc. will post $3.26 EPS for the current year.
B/E Aerospace, Inc is a manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets. The Company sells its products and provides services to various airlines and aerospace manufacturers across the world. It operates through two segments: commercial aircraft (CAS) and business jet (BJS).
Receive News & Ratings for B/E Aerospace Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B/E Aerospace Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.