UNITE Group plc (UTG) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
UNITE Group plc (LON: UTG) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/10/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt. They now have a GBX 675 ($8.23) price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its “add” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 712 ($8.68) price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 600 ($7.31) price target on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 600 ($7.31) price target on the stock.
- 8/31/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from GBX 660 ($8.04) to GBX 700 ($8.53). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/19/2016 – UNITE Group plc had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from GBX 575 ($7.01) to GBX 595 ($7.25). They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
UNITE Group plc (LON:UTG) traded down 1.66% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting GBX 591.00. 533,443 shares of the company were exchanged. UNITE Group plc has a 12-month low of GBX 550.50 and a 12-month high of GBX 682.50. The company has a 50 day moving average of GBX 622.26 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 625.96. The stock’s market cap is GBX 1.31 billion.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, November 4th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, October 6th will be paid a GBX 6 ($0.07) dividend. This represents a dividend yield of 0.94%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, October 6th.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/unite-group-plc-utg-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates.html
In related news, insider Lister,Joe sold 50,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, September 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 635 ($7.74), for a total transaction of £317,500 ($386,959.17).
The Unite Group plc is a United Kingdom-based developer and operator of student accommodation. The Company provides a home for over 46,000 students in approximately 140 properties in over 30 of the country’s University towns and cities. It operates through two segments: Operations and Property. The Operations segment is responsible for the Company’s approximately 140 properties, including those owned by its co-investment vehicles.
Receive News & Ratings for UNITE Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UNITE Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.