Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Finning International (FTT)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Finning International (TSE: FTT) recently:
- 10/17/2016 – Finning International had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada from C$22.00 to C$24.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Finning International had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$23.50 to C$28.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Finning International had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$20.00 to C$25.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Finning International had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from C$22.50 to C$24.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – Finning International was upgraded by analysts at National Bank Financial from an “underperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating. They now have a C$23.00 price target on the stock, up previously from C$20.00.
Shares of Finning International Inc. (TSE:FTT) traded down 0.44% during midday trading on Monday, reaching $24.87. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 177,211 shares. The company’s market capitalization is $4.18 billion. Finning International Inc. has a 1-year low of $16.37 and a 1-year high of $26.31. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $24.19 and a 200-day moving average of $22.29.
In other Finning International news, insider Jean Gail Sexsmith sold 2,850 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, September 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of C$23.85, for a total value of C$67,972.50.
Finning International Inc is a Caterpillar Inc (Caterpillar) dealer. The Company sells, rents and provides parts and service for equipment and engines to customers in mining, construction, petroleum and forestry industries. It operates through three segments: Canadian operations, South American operations, and UK & Ireland operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Finning International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finning International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.