Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Imperva (IMPV)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) recently:
- 10/15/2016 – Imperva had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 10/11/2016 – Imperva was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Imperva Inc. is engaged in the development of protection software and services for business applications and databases. The Company delivers innovative technology to give full audit accountability and separation of duties to meet regulatory compliance. It offers SecureSphere Data Security Suite to protect sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders along with providing a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management. The Company’s SecureSphere offers database security solutions to secure sensitive data stored in databases, File Security solutions to protect sensitive files on file servers, storage devices, content repositories, and meet regulatory compliance mandates and Web Application Security solutions to protect web applications from cyber attacks. Imperva Inc. is headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. “
- 10/6/2016 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at DA Davidson from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 10/3/2016 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at BTIG Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/29/2016 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at Buckingham Research from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/26/2016 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2016 – Imperva had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JMP Securities. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $50.00.
- 9/23/2016 – Imperva had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – Imperva is now covered by analysts at Wunderlich. They set a “hold” rating and a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at Pacific Crest from an “overweight” rating to a “sector weight” rating. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $47.00.
Shares of Imperva Inc. (NYSE:IMPV) opened at 49.03 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $48.31 and a 200-day moving average of $44.83. Imperva Inc. has a one year low of $31.11 and a one year high of $77.99. The company’s market capitalization is $1.60 billion.
Imperva (NYSE:IMPV) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 4th. The company reported ($0.23) earnings per share for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.04) by $0.19. The business had revenue of $57.87 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $66.06 million. Imperva had a negative return on equity of 25.68% and a negative net margin of 23.75%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 8.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company posted ($0.08) earnings per share. On average, equities analysts expect that Imperva Inc. will post ($0.80) earnings per share for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-updates-for-imperva-impv.html
In other Imperva news, SVP Mark E. Kraynak sold 5,582 shares of Imperva stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $51.00, for a total transaction of $284,682.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, insider Amichai Shulman sold 3,085 shares of Imperva stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $44.30, for a total value of $136,665.50. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 94,147 shares in the company, valued at approximately $4,170,712.10. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 2.20% of the company’s stock.
Imperva, Inc provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises. The Company operates in the segment of development, marketing, sales, service and support of cyber-security solutions that protect business critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises.
Receive News & Ratings for Imperva Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperva Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.