Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Scorpio Tankers (STNG)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Scorpio Tankers (NASDAQ: STNG):
- 10/17/2016 – Scorpio Tankers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/13/2016 – Scorpio Tankers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Scorpio Tankers Inc. is a provider of marine transportation of petroleum products worldwide. The Company’s initial fleet consists of three modern panamax tankers. Its vessels carry petroleum products and crude oil for integrated oil companies, oil traders, and other customers. Scorpio Tankers Inc. is headquartered in Monaco, Scorpio. “
- 10/3/2016 – Scorpio Tankers was downgraded by analysts at Clarkson Capital from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/28/2016 – Scorpio Tankers was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Scorpio Tankers Inc. is a provider of marine transportation of petroleum products worldwide. The Company’s initial fleet consists of three modern panamax tankers. Its vessels carry petroleum products and crude oil for integrated oil companies, oil traders, and other customers. Scorpio Tankers Inc. is headquartered in Monaco, Scorpio. “
- 8/26/2016 – Scorpio Tankers had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $4.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $6.00.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NASDAQ:STNG) opened at 4.36 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $4.78 and a 200 day moving average of $5.18. The firm has a market capitalization of $703.62 million and a PE ratio of 5.00. Scorpio Tankers Inc. has a 52 week low of $4.05 and a 52 week high of $9.76.
Scorpio Tankers (NASDAQ:STNG) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.04 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.07 by $0.03. The company earned $137.21 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $146.20 million. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 27.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.32 earnings per share. Analysts predict that Scorpio Tankers Inc. will post $0.30 earnings per share for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/17/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-updates-for-scorpio-tankers-stng.html
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 29th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 15th were paid a $0.125 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, September 13th. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 11.47%.
Scorpio Tankers Inc (Scorpio Tankers) is engaged in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products in the international shipping markets. The Company operates through four segments: Handymax, MR, Panamax/LR1 and Aframax/LR2. The Company’s fleet consists of approximately 78 tankers (over 18 LR2 tankers, approximately 14 Handymax tankers and over 46 MR tankers) with a weighted average age of approximately 1.5 years, and approximately 11 time chartered-in tankers, which it operates (approximately three LR2 tankers, a LR1 tanker, over four MR tankers and approximately three Handymax tankers), which it refers to collectively as its Operating Fleet.
Receive News & Ratings for Scorpio Tankers Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorpio Tankers Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.