Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for The Advisory Board (ABCO)
The Advisory Board (NASDAQ: ABCO) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/17/2016 – The Advisory Board was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “The Advisory Board Company provides best practices research and analysis to the health care industry, focusing on business strategy, operations and general management issues. The Company provides its best practices research and analysis through discrete annual programs to a membership of more than 2,000 hospitals, health systems, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, health care insurers, and medical device companies in the United States. Each program provides members with best practices research reports, executive education and other supporting research services. “
- 9/30/2016 – The Advisory Board had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $44.00 to $50.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – The Advisory Board had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $45.00.
- 9/28/2016 – The Advisory Board was given a new $50.00 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – The Advisory Board had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 9/16/2016 – The Advisory Board had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/19/2016 – The Advisory Board had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
The Advisory Board Co. (NASDAQ:ABCO) opened at 43.49 on Tuesday. The Advisory Board Co. has a 12-month low of $18.87 and a 12-month high of $54.84. The company’s market cap is $1.75 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $43.20 and its 200-day moving average is $37.49.
The Advisory Board (NASDAQ:ABCO) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.47 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.34 by $0.13. The company earned $198.40 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $196.49 million. The Advisory Board had a negative net margin of 10.21% and a positive return on equity of 11.59%. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 7.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned $0.40 earnings per share. Analysts predict that The Advisory Board Co. will post $1.86 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/18/research-analysts-recent-ratings-updates-for-the-advisory-board-abco.html
In related news, insider Cormac F. Miller sold 1,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $43.04, for a total transaction of $64,560.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 18,987 shares in the company, valued at $817,200.48. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, insider Cormac F. Miller sold 750 shares of the stock in a transaction on Wednesday, October 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $43.15, for a total transaction of $32,362.50. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 18,237 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $786,926.55. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.90% of the stock is currently owned by insiders.
The Advisory Board Company is a provider of software and solutions to the healthcare and higher education industries. The Company’s healthcare programs address a range of clinical and business issues, including physician alignment and engagement, network management and growth strategy, value-based care and population health, revenue cycle, clinical operations and supply chain.
Receive News & Ratings for The Advisory Board Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Advisory Board Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.