Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Deltic Timber Corp (DEL)
Deltic Timber Corp (NYSE: DEL) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/14/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $48.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $49.00.
- 10/13/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp had its “equal weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp. from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 10/10/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BTIG Research. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/8/2016 – Deltic Timber Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.00.
Shares of Deltic Timber Corp (NYSE:DEL) opened at 62.93 on Tuesday. Deltic Timber Corp has a 1-year low of $50.84 and a 1-year high of $72.74. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $68.53 and its 200-day moving average is $66.34. The company has a market cap of $764.54 million, a PE ratio of 172.88 and a beta of 0.92.
Deltic Timber Corp (NYSE:DEL) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 27th. The company reported $0.35 EPS for the quarter. The business earned $56.70 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $45.70 million. Deltic Timber Corp had a net margin of 2.18% and a return on equity of 1.82%. On average, equities analysts forecast that Deltic Timber Corp will post $1.50 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/18/weekly-analysts-ratings-updates-for-deltic-timber-corp-del.html
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, December 15th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, December 1st will be issued a dividend of $0.10 per share. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, November 29th. This represents a $0.40 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.64%. Deltic Timber Corp’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is currently 108.11%.
In other news, VP Kent L. Streeter sold 7,516 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, September 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of $69.98, for a total transaction of $525,969.68. Following the transaction, the vice president now owns 16,050 shares in the company, valued at $1,123,179. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, insider Byrom Walker sold 1,199 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $70.59, for a total transaction of $84,637.41. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 3,294 shares in the company, valued at approximately $232,523.46. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders own 14.40% of the company’s stock.
Deltic Timber Corporation is a vertically integrated natural resources company. The Company is engaged in the growing and harvesting of timber and the manufacturing and marketing of lumber and medium density fiberboard (MDF). It operates through four segments: Woodlands, which manages all aspects of its timberlands, including harvesting and sale of timber, timberland sales and acquisitions, oil and gas revenues, timberland management and leasing of hunting land; Manufacturing, which consists of its approximately two sawmills that manufacture a range of softwood lumber products and the Del-Tin Fiber plant that produces MDF; Real Estate, which includes the Company’s approximately four real estate developments and a related country club operation, and Corporate, which consists of executive management and the staff functions.
Receive News & Ratings for Deltic Timber Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deltic Timber Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.