Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Match Group (MTCH)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Match Group (NASDAQ: MTCH):
- 10/13/2016 – Match Group was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/12/2016 – Match Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks Inc.. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $18.00.
- 9/30/2016 – Match Group had its price target raised by analysts at Axiom Securities from $18.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Match Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/29/2016 – Match Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co..
- 8/22/2016 – Match Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Axiom Securities.
Match Group Inc. (NASDAQ:MTCH) opened at 17.95 on Tuesday. Match Group Inc. has a one year low of $8.41 and a one year high of $18.21. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $16.77 and its 200 day moving average is $14.81. The company has a market capitalization of $4.52 billion and a PE ratio of 37.79.
Match Group (NASDAQ:MTCH) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.17 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.16 by $0.01. The company had revenue of $301.12 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $295.12 million. The company’s revenue was up 21.0% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts expect that Match Group Inc. will post $0.73 EPS for the current fiscal year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/18/weekly-investment-analysts-ratings-changes-for-match-group-mtch.html
In other Match Group news, CFO Jeffrey Dawson sold 227,415 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, July 29th. The shares were sold at an average price of $15.56, for a total transaction of $3,538,577.40. Following the sale, the chief financial officer now directly owns 151,514 shares in the company, valued at $2,357,557.84. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, insider Amarnath Thombre sold 44,385 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, August 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $16.01, for a total value of $710,603.85. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 23,452 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $375,466.52. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders own 19.90% of the company’s stock.
Match Group, Inc is a provider of dating products. The Company operates in two segments: Dating and Non-dating. Its Dating segment provides dating products and the Company’s Non-dating segment provides various education services, including test preparation, academic tutoring and college counseling services.
Receive News & Ratings for Match Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Match Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.