Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Ashtead Group (ASHTF)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Ashtead Group (OTCMKTS: ASHTF):
- 10/13/2016 – Ashtead Group had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets.
- 10/13/2016 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 10/13/2016 – Ashtead Group is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Ashtead Group was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 8/25/2016 – Ashtead Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $1,385.00 price target on the stock.
Ashtead Group (OTCMKTS:ASHTF) traded up 3.083% on Tuesday, hitting $16.215. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 161 shares. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $16.23 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.62. Ashtead Group has a 1-year low of $11.00 and a 1-year high of $17.07. The company has a market capitalization of $8.10 billion and a P/E ratio of 15.168.
Receive News & Ratings for Ashtead Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ashtead Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.