Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes for Tesoro Logistics (TLLP)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Tesoro Logistics (NASDAQ: TLLP):
- 10/15/2016 – Tesoro Logistics was given a new $49.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – Tesoro Logistics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Tesoro Logistics LP is a limited partnership formed to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined products logistics assets. The Company’s logistics assets are used to gather, transport and store crude oil and to distribute, transport and store refined products. Tesoro Logistics operates its business through two business segments: Crude Oil Gathering and Terminalling, Transportation and Storage. “
- 10/10/2016 – Tesoro Logistics was given a new $54.00 price target on by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – Tesoro Logistics is now covered by analysts at Mizuho. They set a “buy” rating and a $58.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/23/2016 – Tesoro Logistics is now covered by analysts at Jefferies Group. They set a “hold” rating and a $49.00 price target on the stock.
Tesoro Logistics LP (NASDAQ:TLLP) opened at 46.00 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $4.65 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.66. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $47.11 and its 200-day moving average price is $47.31. Tesoro Logistics LP has a 12 month low of $35.18 and a 12 month high of $56.92.
Tesoro Logistics (NASDAQ:TLLP) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.48 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.60 by $0.12. The business earned $293 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $275 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.60 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 6.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts predict that Tesoro Logistics LP will post $2.63 EPS for the current year.
This story is the sole property of American Banking News and it was originally published by American Banking News. If you are reading this story on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this article is available at http://www.americanbankingnews.com/2016/10/19/investment-analysts-recent-ratings-changes-for-tesoro-logistics-tllp.html
In other news, CFO Steven Sterin acquired 1,600 shares of Tesoro Logistics stock in a transaction on Friday, August 26th. The stock was bought at an average price of $47.34 per share, for a total transaction of $75,744.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the chief financial officer now owns 2,514 shares in the company, valued at $119,012.76. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link.
Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP) owns, operates, develops and acquires logistics assets. TLLP is a logistics company operating primarily in the western and mid-continent regions of the United States. The Company operates through three segments: Gathering, Processing, and Terminalling and Transportation. Its gathering systems include crude oil and natural gas pipeline gathering systems in the Bakken Shale/Williston Basin area of North Dakota and Montana and the Green River Basin, Uinta Basin and Vermillion Basin in the states of Utah, Colorado and Wyoming.
Receive News & Ratings for Tesoro Logistics LP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesoro Logistics LP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.