Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for PTC Therapeutics (PTCT)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) recently:
- 10/11/2016 – PTC Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG to $15.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – PTC Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “PTC Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the discovery and development of orally administered, small-molecule drugs for genetic disorders, oncology and infectious disease. PTC Therapeutics, Inc. is based in South Plainfield, United States. “
- 10/11/2016 – PTC Therapeutics had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/3/2016 – PTC Therapeutics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – PTC Therapeutics had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of PTC Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:PTCT) opened at 7.51 on Wednesday. The stock’s market cap is $255.96 million. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $10.65 and a 200-day moving average price of $8.15. PTC Therapeutics Inc. has a 1-year low of $5.27 and a 1-year high of $35.40.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTCT) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 4th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($1.14) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($1.27) by $0.13. The company had revenue of $15.40 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $15.24 million. PTC Therapeutics had a negative return on equity of 80.50% and a negative net margin of 305.62%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 150.0% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted ($1.14) earnings per share. On average, equities analysts expect that PTC Therapeutics Inc. will post ($4.95) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
PTC Therapeutics, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of orally administered, small molecule therapeutics that focus on post-transcriptional control processes. The Company’s lead product, Translarna (ataluren), is used for the treatment of nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy (nmDMD) in ambulatory patients with age of over five years and older.
Receive News & Ratings for PTC Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PTC Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.