American Banking and Market News only information and content on this website is not meant to be a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell any security. American Banking and Market News staff members are not brokers, dealers or registered investment advisers and do not intend or attempt to influence the purchase or sale of any security. American Banking and Market News does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content displayed in any section of this website.
Content from American Banking and Market News should not be used in any prospectus, offering memorandum or other disclosure attributable to any issuer of securities. No legal entity or individual is authorized to link to content on American Banking and Market News for the purpose of including any information into any disclosure to any investor or potential investor.
American Banking and Market News cannot be responsible for any loss that may be incurred by any person resulting for the use of this website or any material contained herein. The publishers of American Banking and Market News recommend that investors desiring to trade in securities do so cautiously and with the help of a personal financial advisor.
Links to other websites on American Banking and Market News should not be considered an endorsement of that website, their recommendations or products. Links to those sites are for informational purposes only. American Banking and Market News provides no responsibility for any loss caused by the material of any domain linked to in an American Banking and Market News article.
The Information and services contained in or made through this site may include or incorporate by reference “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21(e) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including certain information with respect to plans and strategies of each featured company. For this purpose, any statements attributable to this site that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to various risks, uncertainties and assumptions about the featured companies, economic and market factors and the industries and assumptions about the featured companies do business, among other factors. Such statements are in no way guarantees of future performance or actual events. Results may differ materially from those expressed or forecasted by or concerning the featured companies due to a great many factors.
Never depend solely on the information contained in an Internet publication. The risk of fraudulent information exists with many Internet sites. CLICK HERE to read the SEC Publication “Internet Fraud: How to Avoid Internet Investment Scams”
1. Features described or depicted on the American Banking News (americanbankingnews.com) site are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. The Site design, and all text, graphics, the selection and arrangement of text and graphics, all software, and all materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by American Banking News, and are protected by copyright and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
3. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the written permission of American Banking News or such third party owner. Any unauthorized use of the Site, materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site, or any Trademarks displayed on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and civil and criminal statutes.
4. Creating or maintaining a hyperlink from another site to any page on this Site other than the home page without American Banking News’s permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site in frames on another site without American Banking News’s permission is prohibited.
5. Your use of the Site is at your risk. American Banking News does not make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy and American Banking News specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither American Banking News nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT, AND American Banking News. DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
6. American Banking News does not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, from the Site.
7. The Site contains hyperlinks to sites that are not maintained by American Banking News. American Banking News is not responsible for the content of such sites, and American Banking News does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, legality, or otherwise of such sites or that such sites will not change without our knowledge. Inclusion of a hyperlink on the Site is not and does not imply American Banking News’s endorsement of such linked site. The user specifically acknowledges that American Banking News is not responsible and shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal materials contained in any such linked site.
8. Any communication or material you transmit or post to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by American Banking News and its affiliates for any purpose, including without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. American Banking News is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
9. Although American Banking News. may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, American Banking News is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that American Banking News may have at law or in equity, if American Banking News reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, American Banking News may take any action American Banking News reasonably deems necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Site of the related materials. American Banking News will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing American Banking News to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
10. American Banking News may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
11. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and American Banking News to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of South Dakota, USA, without giving effect to its rules relating to conflicts of laws.
12. American Banking News attempts to ensure that information on this Web site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on the site. For example, product(s) may be unavailable, they may have different attributes than those listed or they may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance of any order. We value your business, and we are committed to making your shopping experience an enjoyable one.
13. Certain trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of American Banking News Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Remedies
In no event shall American Banking News be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, whether for breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tort, on any type of strict liability theory or any other theory of liability.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, American Banking News specifically disclaims any liability for penalties (including administrative penalties), special or punitive damages, damages for lost profits or revenues, loss of use of products or any associated equipment, cost of capital, facilities, services, labor or salaries, downtime, shutdown or slowdown costs, spoilage or materials, or any other type of economic loss. All the limitations and disclaimers contained in the paragraph and in the rest of this contract shall apply to claims of Customer’s clients or any third party asserted by Customer against American Banking News for indemnity or contribution, as well as direct claims of Customer against American Banking News.
Customer shall indemnify American Banking News against any and all losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys fees and other costs of defending any action) which American Banking News may incur as a result of any claim by Customer or other arising out of or in connection with the products and/or service sold hereunder and based on (a) any modification of the products; (b) product or service defects not proved to have been caused solely by American Banking News’s negligence; or (c) in the event of resale, by virtue of Customer’s failure to properly disclaim all implied warranties and consequential damages to subsequent purchasers.
This website uses affiliate, contextual pay-per-click advertising and sponsored text links to generate advertising revenue to pay for operating costs such as hiring writers and maintaining the site’s technical infrastructure, which means this website may receive compensation or commissions when you click on an ad banner or hyperlink to an external website.
Affiliate and other advertising programs that American Banking and Market News currently participates in include Commission Junction, Google AdSense, Technorati Media, Lending Club, Prosper Marketplace, NetSeer and others. This website also receives compensation for links under the “Resources” column on the right-sidebar of the website. This website also participates in a number of affiliate programs through Commission Junction, including Audible.com, Mozy Backup, the Financial Times and HSBC Advance.
Text and image ads that appear in the right column, above articles and below articles on this website are third party Google AdSense, Technorati Media, ValueClick, Burst Media and direct buy ads. American Consumer News, LLC does not necessarily endorse products which are advertised on this website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads and collect information when users visit our site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our site, other websites and other forms of media about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, check out http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp .