AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACRX) recently:
- 3/14/2017 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $15.00 to $14.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/6/2017 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 3/6/2017 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals was given a new $15.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/3/2017 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/7/2017 – AcelRx Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of pain. The Company product candidates comprises: ARX-01 or the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System; ARX-02 or the Sufentanil NanoTab BTP Management System; and ARX-03 or the Sufentanil/Triazolam NanoTab which are in their development stage. Its product ARX-01 is focused on acute post-operative pain, ARX-02 is focused on the treatment of cancer breakthrough pain and ARX-03 is focused on providing mild sedation, anxiety reduction, and pain relief to patients undergoing painful procedures in a physician’s office. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is headquartered in Redwood City, California. “
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:ACRX) opened at 3.05 on Tuesday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $3.04 and its 200 day moving average is $3.08. The firm’s market cap is $138.27 million. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc has a 12 month low of $2.40 and a 12 month high of $4.08.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACRX) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, March 2nd. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported ($0.21) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.24) by $0.03. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals had a negative return on equity of 232.39% and a negative net margin of 347.94%. Equities research analysts expect that AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc will post ($1.04) EPS for the current fiscal year.
This article was originally published by and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you happen to be reading this article on another website, it was stolen and illegally republished in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/03/21/acelrx-pharmaceuticals-acrx-analysts-weekly-ratings-updates.html
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain. The Company operates through the segment, which includes development and commercialization of product candidates for the treatment of pain.
Receive News & Ratings for AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.