Points International (PCOM) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Points International (NASDAQ: PCOM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/11/2017 – Points International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/9/2017 – Points International was given a new $13.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/9/2017 – Points International had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $15.00.
- 3/8/2017 – Points International was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Points International Ltd. provides a range of e-commerce and technology services to loyalty program operators. It is the owner and operator of Points.com, the world’s leading reward program management Web site. Points.com is an online loyalty program management portal, where consumers can earn, buy, gift, share, swap and redeem miles and points with some of the loyalty programs and retail partners. Developed in partnership with Travelocity, Book with Points is a service, which allows consumers to search for, book and then directly pay for travel reservations using a mix of loyalty currency and cash with no blackout dates or capacity controls. The company has client or strategic operating relationships with the world’s leading loyalty programs. Participating programs include American Airlines AAdvantage program, Aeroplan, AsiaMiles, British Airways Executive Club, Wyndham Rewards, Delta SkyMiles and InterContinental Hotels Group’s Priority Club Rewards. Redemption partners include Amazon.com and Starbucks. “
- 3/6/2017 – Points International had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/7/2017 – Points International was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Points International Ltd (NASDAQ:PCOM) opened at 6.90 on Tuesday. Points International Ltd has a 52-week low of $6.50 and a 52-week high of $9.99. The firm’s market capitalization is $102.08 million. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $7.34 and its 200-day moving average is $7.74.
Points International (NASDAQ:PCOM) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, March 8th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.09. Points International had a net margin of 0.97% and a return on equity of 7.02%. Equities analysts expect that Points International Ltd will post $0.30 earnings per share for the current year.
This article was originally published by and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you happen to be reading this article on another website, it was stolen and illegally republished in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/03/21/points-international-pcom-investment-analysts-recent-ratings-changes.html
Points International Ltd. (Points) provides a range of e-commerce and technology services to loyalty program operators using a common infrastructure. These services include a range of white label or private branded e-commerce services (Loyalty Currency Services) that enable the sale of loyalty currencies (such as frequent flyer miles, hotel points and credit card points), both retail and wholesale, and support the loyalty program consumer offerings and their back end operations.
Receive News & Ratings for Points International Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Points International Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.