Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Nexstar Media Group (NXST)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) recently:
- 3/14/2017 – Nexstar Media Group is now covered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They set an “outperform” rating and a $83.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/3/2017 – Nexstar Media Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00.
- 3/1/2017 – Nexstar Media Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $89.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $70.00.
- 3/1/2017 – Nexstar Media Group had its price target raised by analysts at Wedbush from $75.00 to $80.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/21/2017 – Nexstar Media Group was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Nexstar Broadcasting Group currently owns, operates, programs or provides sales and other services to television stations in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Texas, Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama and New York. Nexstar’s television station group includes affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX and UPN. “
Nexstar Media Group Inc (NASDAQ:NXST) opened at 68.15 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $3.21 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 23.58 and a beta of 2.22. Nexstar Media Group Inc has a 52-week low of $41.91 and a 52-week high of $73.90. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $68.52 and its 200 day moving average is $60.20.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, February 24th. Stockholders of record on Friday, February 10th were paid a $0.30 dividend. This is an increase from Nexstar Media Group’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.24. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, February 8th. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.76%. Nexstar Media Group’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is presently 38.59%.
This article was originally published by and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you happen to be reading this article on another website, it was stolen and illegally republished in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/03/21/research-analysts-recent-ratings-updates-for-nexstar-media-group-nxst.html
In other news, EVP Thomas O’brien sold 3,699 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, December 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $63.50, for a total value of $234,886.50. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 3,699 shares in the company, valued at $234,886.50. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, SVP Julie Pruett sold 7,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Friday, December 23rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $63.23, for a total transaction of $442,610.00. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now owns 15,985 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,010,731.55. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last 90 days, insiders sold 42,257 shares of company stock worth $2,833,578. 7.80% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Nexstar Media Group, Inc, formerly Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc, is a television broadcasting and digital media company. The Company is focused on the acquisition, development and operation of television stations and interactive community Websites in medium-sized markets in the United States. The Company’s segments include Broadcasting and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Nexstar Media Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nexstar Media Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.