Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Sealed Air Corp (SEE)
Sealed Air Corp (NYSE: SEE) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 4/18/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/11/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/11/2017 – Sealed Air Corp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “For 2017, Sealed Air projects organic revenue growth of 2.5%, adjusted EBITDA of $1.18 billion and adjusted earnings per share to be around $2.70. The company’s results will continue to be affected by weakness in industrial-based businesses. The company’s shares have underperformed the Zacks categorized sub industry. Nevertheless, Sealed Air’s top-line will be supported by enhanced demand for its core product portfolio, recently-introduced innovations, and accelerated growth in the global protein market along with the eCommerce sector. The Selaed Air divestiture marks a significant milestone in the company's transformation and will aid it to focus on profitable growth strategy, including continued investment in core business. The proceeds will be used to pay down debt, buy back shares and fund growth initiatives.”
- 4/4/2017 – Sealed Air Corp was downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “conviction-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $53.00.
- 3/28/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $50.00.
- 3/21/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/1/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $45.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/24/2017 – Sealed Air Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They wrote, “We are reducing our 1Q17 adj. EBITDA estimate from $249 million to $245 million (up 1% YOY) and our 2017 estimate from $1.175 billion to $1.173 billion (guidance is ~$1.18 billion). Industrial market weakness plagued SEE throughout 2016, and the global market doesn’t appear to be improving so far in 2017, at least according to SEE. In addition, SEE is dealing with FX translation drags, the short-term impact of the pending expiration of its agreement with SC Johnson, and higher resin prices. Consequently, the Company commented yesterday that its adj. EBITDA could be flat in 1Q17, and we are reducing our estimate accordingly.””
Sealed Air Corp (NYSE:SEE) opened at 43.54 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $8.42 billion, a PE ratio of 17.70 and a beta of 1.27. Sealed Air Corp has a 1-year low of $42.01 and a 1-year high of $52.83. The company’s 50-day moving average is $44.38 and its 200 day moving average is $46.17.
Sealed Air Corp (NYSE:SEE) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 9th. The industrial products company reported $0.76 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.74 by $0.02. Sealed Air Corp had a net margin of 7.02% and a return on equity of 89.29%. The firm earned $1.70 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $1.79 billion. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.62 earnings per share. Sealed Air Corp’s quarterly revenue was down .6% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts predict that Sealed Air Corp will post $2.71 earnings per share for the current year.
This article was originally published by and is the sole property of American Banking News. If you happen to be reading this article on another website, it was stolen and illegally republished in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. The original version of this story can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/04/20/weekly-research-analysts-ratings-updates-for-sealed-air-corp-see.html
Sealed Air Corporation is engaged in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection business. The Company’s segments are Food Care, Diversey Care, Product Care and Other (includes Corporate, Medical Applications and New Ventures businesses). The Food Care segment focuses on providing a range of integrated system solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Sealed Air Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sealed Air Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.