Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC) Receiving Somewhat Positive Press Coverage, Study Shows
News articles about Anacor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ANAC) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to AlphaOne Sentiment. AlphaOne, a unit of Accern, identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. AlphaOne ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Anacor Pharmaceuticals earned a coverage optimism score of 0.20 on AlphaOne’s scale. AlphaOne also gave media stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 100 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted AlphaOne Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Mild-to-Moderate Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market Estimated to Flourish by 2017- 2025 : Persistence Market Research – Medgadget (blog) (medgadget.com)
- Global Eczema Treatment Market Analysis, Trends and Forecast by 2017 – 2025 (openpr.com)
- Global Eczema Treatment Market Analysis by Segments, Size and Forecast 2017 – 2025 – Medgadget (blog) (medgadget.com)
- Research report explores the Global medicated skin care products market forecast to 2022 (whatech.com)
- Eczema Treatment Market Research Report – Latest Trends,Analysis & Insights 2025 (openpr.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This news story was first published by American Banking News and is the property of of American Banking News. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright and trademark law. The legal version of this news story can be accessed at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/04/29/anacor-pharmaceuticals-anac-receiving-somewhat-positive-press-coverage-study-shows.html.
About Anacor Pharmaceuticals
Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on discovering, developing and commercializing small-molecule therapeutics derived from its boron chemistry platform. Its lead product development candidate is crisaborole topical ointment, approximately 2%, a non-steroidal topical anti-inflammatory phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE-4) inhibitor in development for the treatment of mild-to-moderate atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Receive News & Ratings for Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.