Real Goods Solar (RGSE) Earns Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.14
News coverage about Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ:RGSE) has trended somewhat positive on Saturday, AlphaOne Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group, a service of Accern, ranks the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. AlphaOne ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Real Goods Solar earned a daily sentiment score of 0.14 on AlphaOne’s scale. AlphaOne also gave media headlines about the energy company an impact score of 93 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted AlphaOne Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Real Goods Solar Inc (RGSE) Needle Moving -2.42% – The Times (tuckermantimes.com)
- RGS Energy Sets First Quarter 2017 Conference Call for Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. ET (finance.yahoo.com)
- Real Goods Solar (RGSE) Receiving Favorable News Coverage, Study Shows (americanbankingnews.com)
- Have a Glance at Real Goods Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:RGSE … – Wall Street Times (press release) (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Ocean Power Technologies and Real Goods Solar were Monday’s Explosive Movers on the NASDAQ – Yahoo Finance (finance.yahoo.com)
Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ:RGSE) traded down 3.10% during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $1.25. The stock had a trading volume of 163,730 shares. Real Goods Solar has a 52 week low of $0.18 and a 52 week high of $11.80. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $1.28 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.22. The firm’s market cap is $9.35 million.
About Real Goods Solar
Real Goods Solar, Inc is a residential and commercial solar energy engineering, procurement, and construction company. The Company offers turnkey services, including design, procurement, permitting, build-out, grid connection, financing referrals and warranty and customer satisfaction activities. Its solar energy systems use solar photovoltaic (PV) modules.
Receive News & Ratings for Real Goods Solar Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Real Goods Solar Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.