AOL (AOL) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 0.07
Media stories about AOL (NYSE:AOL) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Alpha One Sentiment reports. The research group, a service of Accern, identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Alpha One ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. AOL earned a daily sentiment score of 0.07 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 72 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is likely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Alpha One’s analysis:
- Sports Extra: AOL Launches RYOT Labs for Branded AR and VR Content, Debuts Sports Illustrated AR Experience (robinspost.com)
- AOL Launches RYOT Lab for Branded AR and VR Content, Debuts Sports Illustrated AR Experience (EXCLUSIVE) (variety.com)
- Rifftrax takes aim at ‘Doctor Who’ in August with ‘RiffTrax Live: Doctor Who – The Five Doctors’ (theglobaldispatch.com)
- Addison Group Partners With AIM Consulting, Expanding Technology Services Offering (businesswire.com)
- Shippers Take Aim at Unresolved Income Tax Allowance Issues in Rate… (natlawreview.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “AOL (AOL) Earns Media Sentiment Score of 0.07” was originally published by American Banking News and is the sole property of of American Banking News. If you are reading this article on another site, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of United States & international trademark and copyright legislation. The legal version of this article can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/05/02/aol-aol-earns-media-sentiment-score-of-0-07.html.
AOL Inc (AOL) is a global media and technology company with a worldwide audience and a suite of digital brands, products and services that it offers to consumers, advertisers, publishers and subscribers. The Company has three reportable segments: The Brand Group, The Membership Group and AOL Platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AOL Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AOL Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.