ITC Holdings Corp. (ITC) Earning Positive Press Coverage, Report Finds
Media headlines about ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE:ITC) have trended positive this week, Alpha One reports. The research firm, a service of Accern, ranks the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Alpha One ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ITC Holdings Corp. earned a news sentiment score of 0.31 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also gave news coverage about the utilities provider an impact score of 95 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Alpha One Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- CMS Energy And Consumers Energy EVP And CFO Thomas Webb Named Vice Chairman (rttnews.com)
- CMS Energy and Consumers Energy Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Webb Named Vice … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Iradai asks LIC to trim holdings in companies to 15% or below (india.com)
- Irdai asks LIC to reduce stake in companies to 15% or below (livemint.com)
- Irdai asks LIC to trim holdings in companies to 15% or below (moneycontrol.com)
Shares of ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE:ITC) remained flat at $45.50 during midday trading on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $45.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $45.58. ITC Holdings Corp. has a 12-month low of $42.26 and a 12-month high of $47.46.
About ITC Holdings Corp.
ITC Holdings Corp. (ITC Holdings) is a holding company. The Company is engaged in owning, operating, maintaining and investing in transmission infrastructure. The Company’s business consists primarily of the electric transmission operations of its Regulated Operating Subsidiaries. Its Regulated Operating Subsidiaries include International Transmission Company (ITCTransmission), Michigan Electric Transmission Company, LLC (METC), ITC Midwest LLC (ITC Midwest).
Receive News & Ratings for ITC Holdings Corp. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITC Holdings Corp. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.