LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, AlphaOne Reports
Media stories about LinkedIn Corp (NYSE:LNKD) have trended somewhat positive recently, Alpha One Sentiment reports. The research firm, a subsidiary of Accern, ranks the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Alpha One ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. LinkedIn Corp earned a daily sentiment score of 0.22 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also gave media coverage about the social networking company an impact score of 85 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is very likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected AlphaOne Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Grimes & Company Trimmed By $2.19 Million Its International Paper Company (IP) Stake, LinkedIn (LNKD) Covered By … – High Point Observer (highpointobserver.com)
- Losses for Tech and Materials Companies Send US Stocks Lower – U.S. News & World Report (usnews.com)
- April has strongest month for hiring since June 2015: LinkedIn (cnbc.com)
- Santa Fe Voters Reject Soda Tax, Hand Rare Win to Industry – U.S. News & World Report (usnews.com)
- LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Score of 0.05 (americanbankingnews.com)
WARNING: “LinkedIn Corp (LNKD) Getting Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, AlphaOne Reports” was first reported by American Banking News and is the sole property of of American Banking News. If you are accessing this article on another website, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of international copyright legislation. The original version of this article can be read at https://www.americanbankingnews.com/2017/05/04/linkedin-corp-lnkd-getting-somewhat-favorable-press-coverage-alphaone-reports.html.
About LinkedIn Corp
LinkedIn Corporation (LinkedIn) is a professional network on the Internet with approximately 400 million members in over 200 countries and territories. The Company provides the majority of its products at no cost to its members. It offers approximately three product lines: Talent Solutions, which includes Hiring, and Learning and Development; Marketing Solutions and Premium Subscriptions.
Receive News & Ratings for LinkedIn Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LinkedIn Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.