Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Tilly’s (TLYS)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Tilly’s (NYSE: TLYS):
- 6/1/2017 – Tilly’s was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/29/2017 – Tilly’s had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/25/2017 – Tilly’s was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/25/2017 – Tilly’s was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Tilly’s, Inc. is a specialty retailer in the action sports industry selling clothing, shoes and accessories. The Company distributes t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, shorts, pants, jeans, sweaters, swimwear, shoes and accessories for men, women and kids through its website. It sells denim apparel and cologne for guys, boys and juniors and apparel, footwear and accessories for juniors and girls under RSQ, Full Tilt, Blue Crown and Infamous brand names. Tilly’s, Inc. is based in Irvine, California. “
- 5/24/2017 – Tilly’s was upgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $10.00.
- 5/24/2017 – Tilly’s was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at Roth Capital. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 4/18/2017 – Tilly’s was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
Shares of Tilly’s, Inc. (NYSE TLYS) traded down 0.69% on Thursday, hitting $10.13. 47,593 shares of the stock were exchanged. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $9.76 and its 200-day moving average is $11.00. The company has a market cap of $291.61 million, a P/E ratio of 20.76 and a beta of -0.43. Tilly’s, Inc. has a one year low of $5.49 and a one year high of $15.29.
Tilly’s (NYSE:TLYS) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, May 23rd. The specialty retailer reported ($0.01) EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.10) by $0.09. Tilly’s had a net margin of 2.46% and a return on equity of 7.86%. The business had revenue of $120.90 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $114.35 million. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned ($0.06) EPS. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up .6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts forecast that Tilly’s, Inc. will post $0.45 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In related news, insider Hezy Shaked sold 30,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, June 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.62, for a total value of $318,600.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, major shareholder Tilly Levine sold 20,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, June 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $10.23, for a total transaction of $204,600.00. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders sold a total of 210,000 shares of company stock worth $1,972,200 over the last quarter. Insiders own 53.41% of the company’s stock.
Tilly’s, Inc is a destination specialty retailer of casual apparel, footwear and accessories for young men, young women, boys and girls. The Company offers an unparalleled selection of relevant brands, styles, colors, sizes and price points. The Company’s apparel merchandise includes branded, fashion and styles for tops, outerwear, bottoms and dresses.
Receive News & Ratings for Tilly's Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tilly's Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.