Canadian Solar (CSIQ) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ):
- 6/9/2017 – Canadian Solar had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Axiom Securities.
- 6/8/2017 – Canadian Solar had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 6/7/2017 – Canadian Solar had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen and Company from $10.00 to $13.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/2/2017 – Canadian Solar was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/20/2017 – Canadian Solar had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc.. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ CSIQ) traded up 1.95% during trading on Monday, reaching $13.05. 384,320 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged. Canadian Solar Inc. has a 12 month low of $10.25 and a 12 month high of $16.36. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $13.05 and a 200 day moving average price of $12.88. The firm has a market cap of $754.71 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.94 and a beta of 3.17.
Canadian Solar (NASDAQ:CSIQ) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, June 6th. The solar energy provider reported ($0.10) EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.04 by $0.14. Canadian Solar had a net margin of 1.04% and a return on equity of 7.12%. The business had revenue of $677 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $580.45 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company earned $0.39 EPS. Canadian Solar’s revenue for the quarter was down 6.2% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts forecast that Canadian Solar Inc. will post $1.55 EPS for the current year.
Canadian Solar Inc is a solar power company. The Company is a provider of solar power products, services and system solutions with operations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. Its segments include module segment, energy development segment and electricity generation segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Solar Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Solar Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.