Edward Infantolino Sells 5,000 Shares of Parke Bancorp, Inc. (PKBK) Stock
Parke Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:PKBK) Director Edward Infantolino sold 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.20, for a total value of $106,000.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 33,865 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $717,938. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Edward Infantolino also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, June 14th, Edward Infantolino sold 3,958 shares of Parke Bancorp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.96, for a total value of $82,959.68.
- On Tuesday, June 13th, Edward Infantolino sold 3,335 shares of Parke Bancorp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.00, for a total value of $70,035.00.
- On Monday, June 12th, Edward Infantolino sold 4,600 shares of Parke Bancorp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.05, for a total value of $96,830.00.
- On Friday, June 9th, Edward Infantolino sold 900 shares of Parke Bancorp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.05, for a total value of $18,945.00.
- On Monday, June 5th, Edward Infantolino sold 5,500 shares of Parke Bancorp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.82, for a total value of $114,510.00.
Shares of Parke Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ PKBK) traded down 1.41% during midday trading on Monday, reaching $21.05. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 7,769 shares. Parke Bancorp, Inc. has a one year low of $11.38 and a one year high of $21.80. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $21.05 and a 200-day moving average of $19.22. The stock has a market cap of $159.50 million, a PE ratio of 10.75 and a beta of 0.61.
Parke Bancorp (NASDAQ:PKBK) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, April 18th. The bank reported $0.38 earnings per share for the quarter. Parke Bancorp had a return on equity of 18.25% and a net margin of 35.75%. The business had revenue of $9.65 million for the quarter. On average, analysts forecast that Parke Bancorp, Inc. will post $1.31 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 15th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 31st were given a $0.12 dividend. The ex-dividend date was Friday, May 26th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 2.25%. This is a boost from Parke Bancorp’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.10. Parke Bancorp’s payout ratio is currently 24.44%.
Separately, ValuEngine raised Parke Bancorp from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, June 2nd.
About Parke Bancorp
Parke Bancorp, Inc is a bank holding company of Parke Bank (the Bank). The Bank is a full commercial service bank, with focus on providing personal and business financial services to individuals and small to mid-sized businesses in Gloucester, Atlantic and Cape May Counties in New Jersey and the Philadelphia area in Pennsylvania.
Receive News & Ratings for Parke Bancorp Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parke Bancorp Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.