Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Yamana Gold (AUY)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) recently:
- 6/15/2017 – Yamana Gold had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc.. They now have a $3.25 price target on the stock.
- 6/13/2017 – Yamana Gold had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $3.75 price target on the stock.
- 6/4/2017 – Yamana Gold had its “outperform market weight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at National Bank Financial.
- 6/2/2017 – Yamana Gold was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 5/15/2017 – Yamana Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from $3.50 to $4.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 5/5/2017 – Yamana Gold had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from $3.50 to $4.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 5/4/2017 – Yamana Gold had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at TD Securities. They now have a $5.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We have incorporated the Q1 results and revised guidance, and made minor revisions to our forecasts; our NAV declines slightly to $3.18/share (from $3.29/share previously) as a result.””
- 4/25/2017 – Yamana Gold was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $3.60 price target on the stock.
Shares of Yamana Gold Inc. (NYSE:AUY) traded down 2.86% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $2.38. The stock had a trading volume of 11,337,533 shares. The company has a 50-day moving average of $2.65 and a 200 day moving average of $2.88. Yamana Gold Inc. has a one year low of $2.33 and a one year high of $5.99. The firm’s market cap is $2.26 billion.
Yamana Gold (NYSE:AUY) (TSE:YRI) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 3rd. The basic materials company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.01 by $0.02. Yamana Gold had a positive return on equity of 0.44% and a negative net margin of 19.31%. The firm had revenue of $403.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $423.20 million. During the same period last year, the business earned $0.03 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up .6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Yamana Gold Inc. will post $0.05 earnings per share for the current year.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, July 14th. Investors of record on Friday, June 30th will be paid a $0.005 dividend. This represents a $0.02 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.82%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, June 28th. Yamana Gold’s payout ratio is -5.41%.
Yamana Gold Inc is a gold producer with gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, including Canada, Brazil, Chile and Argentina. The Company’s segments include Chapada mine in Brazil; El Penon mine in Chile; Canadian Malartic mine in Canada; Gualcamayo mine in Argentina; Minera Florida mine in Chile; Jacobina mine in Brazil; Brio Gold Inc (Brio Gold), and Corporate and other.
Receive News & Ratings for Yamana Gold Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yamana Gold Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.