Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Healthcare Realty Trust (HR)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE: HR):
- 6/16/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Healthcare Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that integrates owning, managing and developing income-producing real estate properties associated with the delivery of healthcare services throughout the United States. “
- 6/15/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 6/14/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/12/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its price target raised by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald from $35.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “2017-18 estimates unchanged for now. Our FFO estimates remain $1.60 for 2017 and $1.75 for 2018, the former diluted by recent divestitures, the latter conservative, in our view, because it includes no acquisitions, although we think there could be some. With the largest MOB investors full with big acquisitions, there could be a pickup for HR next year; and although we do not foresee the company doing any particularly large transactions, smaller transactions can be accretive without first requiring some dilution. Meanwhile, the disposition market is evidently healthy, and better valuations are good for HR, too. Capital recycling. HR competed $82 million of dispositions in 1Q17, but only $13.5 million of acquisitions. We believe that strong interest in the MOB market, even for assets that HR does not favor because of affiliations or geography, creates more opportunity for the company to continue selling, mostly single- tenant, off-campus, or non-MOB assets.””
- 5/12/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/9/2017 – Healthcare Realty Trust had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $34.00 to $33.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (NYSE:HR) traded down 0.14% during trading on Monday, reaching $35.51. The company had a trading volume of 497,505 shares. Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated has a 52-week low of $26.66 and a 52-week high of $36.60. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 36.95 and a beta of 0.35. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $33.34 and a 200 day moving average of $31.67.
Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, May 3rd. The real estate investment trust reported $0.39 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.40 by $0.01. Healthcare Realty Trust had a return on equity of 6.89% and a net margin of 26.01%. The company had revenue of $104.57 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $106.03 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $0.41 EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated will post $0.62 EPS for the current year.
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, May 31st. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 16th were paid a dividend of $0.30 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, May 12th. This represents a $1.20 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.37%. Healthcare Realty Trust’s dividend payout ratio (DPR) is 126.32%.
In related news, insider John M. Bryant, Jr. sold 20,385 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of $32.27, for a total transaction of $657,823.95. Following the sale, the insider now owns 162,241 shares in the company, valued at $5,235,517.07. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Also, EVP Robert E. Hull sold 1,744 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $32.45, for a total transaction of $56,592.80. Following the sale, the executive vice president now owns 58,174 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,887,746.30. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. In the last quarter, insiders have sold 29,129 shares of company stock worth $948,987. 1.85% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust. The Company owns, leases, manages, acquires, finances, develops and redevelops real estate properties associated primarily with the delivery of outpatient healthcare services across the United States.
Receive News & Ratings for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.