Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Conn’s (CONN)
Conn’s (NASDAQ: CONN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 6/7/2017 – Conn’s had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $19.00.
- 6/7/2017 – Conn’s was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Conns Inc is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Texas and Louisiana. It sells major home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers and ranges, and a variety of consumer electronics, including projection, plasma and LCD televisions, camcorders, VCRs, DVD players and home theater products. They also sell home office equipment, lawn and garden products and bedding, and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help increase same store sales and to respond to their customers’ product needs. “
- 6/6/2017 – Conn’s had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
- 6/2/2017 – Conn’s was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/25/2017 – Conn’s was upgraded by analysts at KeyCorp from a “sector weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/21/2017 – Conn’s had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc..
Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ CONN) traded up 5.92% on Monday, hitting $18.80. 436,107 shares of the company traded hands. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $17.32 and its 200 day moving average is $12.75. The stock’s market cap is $583.04 million. Conn’s, Inc. has a 12 month low of $6.54 and a 12 month high of $19.95.
Conn’s (NASDAQ:CONN) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, June 6th. The specialty retailer reported ($0.05) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.22) by $0.17. The company had revenue of $355.80 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $357.53 million. Conn’s had a negative net margin of 1.18% and a negative return on equity of 0.72%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was down 8.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter last year, the firm earned ($0.31) EPS. Equities research analysts expect that Conn’s, Inc. will post $0.49 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Brian Daly acquired 7,400 shares of Conn’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, April 20th. The shares were acquired at an average price of $13.52 per share, with a total value of $100,048.00. Following the purchase, the insider now directly owns 26,652 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $360,335.04. The acquisition was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, Director James H. Haworth sold 7,392 shares of Conn’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, June 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $19.34, for a total transaction of $142,961.28. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 4,425 shares in the company, valued at approximately $85,579.50. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 3.60% of the stock is owned by company insiders.
Conn’s, Inc is a specialty retailer that offers a selection of consumer goods and related services in addition to a credit solution for its core credit constrained consumers. The Company operates through two segments: retail and credit. The Retail segment includes product categories, such as furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom; home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges; Consumer electronics, including liquid-crystal-display (LED), organic LED (OLED), Ultra high definition (HD) and Internet-ready televisions, and home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Receive News & Ratings for Conn's Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conn's Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.