Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates for Energizer Holdings (EPC)
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Energizer Holdings (NYSE: EPC):
- 7/6/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $77.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $76.00.
- 7/4/2017 – Energizer Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $85.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Edgewell Personal Care Co. manufactures and markets personal care products. The company’s brand consists of Schick(R) and Wilkinson Sword(R) men’s and women’s shaving systems and disposable razors; Edge(R) and Skintimate(R) shave preparations; Playtex(R), Stayfree(R), Carefree(R) and o.b. (R) feminine care products; Banana Boat(R) and Hawaiian Tropic(R) sun care products; Playtex(R) infant feeding, Diaper Genie(R) and gloves; Wet Ones(R) moist wipes. Edgewell Personal Care Co., formerly known as Energizer Holdings, is based in St Louis, United States. “
- 6/23/2017 – Energizer Holdings was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – Energizer Holdings was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c” rating to a “b” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – Energizer Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Societe Generale from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $90.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $83.00.
- 6/15/2017 – Energizer Holdings was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 5/31/2017 – Energizer Holdings had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $91.00 to $86.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (EPC) traded down 0.741% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, reaching $72.499. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 250,341 shares. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.16 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.536 and a beta of 0.96. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $74.47 and its 200 day moving average price is $74.83. Energizer Holdings, Inc. has a 1-year low of $69.63 and a 1-year high of $88.00.
Energizer Holdings (NYSE:EPC) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 2nd. The company reported $1.21 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.12 by $0.09. The firm had revenue of $611 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $608.13 million. Energizer Holdings had a net margin of 8.00% and a return on equity of 11.44%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up .0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $1.17 earnings per share. Analysts expect that Energizer Holdings, Inc. will post $3.83 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Edgewell Personal Care Company is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products in the wet shave, sun and skin care, feminine care and infant care categories. As of September 30, 2016, the Company had a portfolio of over 25 brands. It manages its business in four segments: Wet Shave, Sun and Skin Care, Feminine Care and All Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Energizer Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Energizer Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.