Aegion Corp (AEGN) – Investment Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
Aegion Corp (NASDAQ: AEGN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/11/2017 – Aegion Corp was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “For 2017, Aegion expects higher revenues and operating income across all three platforms to result in solid earnings per share growth, greater cash generation and increasing ROIC. The company anticipates gross margins to expand in 2017 through consistent focus on labor utilization, project management and optimization of the fundamental business processes, along with a better year for turnaround support services. However, Aegion’s performance will be hurt by challenges in the Canadian upstream oil market due to low oil and gas prices. Other headwinds include escalating operating and interest expenses. Dismal condition of the U.S. water and wastewater infrastructure also remains a drag. Moreover, the stock underperformed the Zacks categorized sub industry over the past one year.”
- 7/8/2017 – Aegion Corp was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/7/2017 – Aegion Corp had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $23.50 price target on the stock.
- 7/4/2017 – Aegion Corp was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Aegion’s performance will be hurt by challenges in the Canadian upstream oil market due to low oil and gas prices. Higher raw material cost will impact margins for projects awarded in the fourth quarter in early 2017. Aegion has been actively executing its strategic plans to make important internal investments that will lead to higher operating expenses in 2017. Dismal condition of the U.S. water and wastewater infrastructure also remains a drag. Moreover, the stock underperformed the Zacks categorized sub industry over the past one year. Its estimates have moved down lately.”
- 6/5/2017 – Aegion Corp was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c” rating.
- 5/23/2017 – Aegion Corp was upgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Aegion Corp (NASDAQ:AEGN) opened at 23.48 on Monday. Aegion Corp has a 52-week low of $17.18 and a 52-week high of $26.68. The company has a market capitalization of $750.75 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.87 and a beta of 1.65. The company’s 50 day moving average is $20.28 and its 200-day moving average is $22.35.
Aegion Corp (NASDAQ:AEGN) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, May 2nd. The construction company reported $0.18 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.19 by $0.01. Aegion Corp had a net margin of 3.12% and a return on equity of 7.07%. The firm had revenue of $325.18 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $319.43 million. Equities analysts anticipate that Aegion Corp will post $1.30 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Aegion Corporation (Aegion) is engaged in providing infrastructure protection and maintenance. The Company operates through three segments: Infrastructure Solutions, Corrosion Protection and Energy Services. The Company offers service solutions, including rehabilitation of water and wastewater pipelines with Insituform cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) products; fusible polyvinyl chloride products for rehabilitation; fiber reinforced polymer systems for rehabilitation and strengthening; cathodic protection for corrosion engineering control and infrastructure rehabilitation; pipe coatings for corrosion control and prevention; high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe lining for corrosion control, abrasion protection and pipeline rehabilitation, and construction and maintenance of oil and gas facilities.
Receive News & Ratings for Aegion Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aegion Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.