Imperva (IMPV) – Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/14/2017 – Imperva had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $47.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Imperva had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $53.00.
- 7/11/2017 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/5/2017 – Imperva was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/7/2017 – Imperva is now covered by analysts at Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. They set a “positive” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/6/2017 – Imperva is now covered by analysts at UBS AG. They set a “positive” rating and a $60.00 price target on the stock.
Imperva Inc (NYSE IMPV) opened at 50.85 on Monday. The company’s market cap is $1.70 billion. Imperva Inc has a 12-month low of $34.40 and a 12-month high of $57.24. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $49.16 and its 200-day moving average price is $43.54.
Imperva (NYSE:IMPV) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 4th. The software maker reported ($0.29) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.62) by $0.33. Imperva had a return on equity of 36.67% and a net margin of 31.92%. The firm had revenue of $72.31 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $68.16 million. During the same period in the previous year, the company posted ($0.25) earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 21.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Analysts expect that Imperva Inc will post $0.45 EPS for the current year.
In related news, CRO Michael D. Mooney sold 52,356 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, May 10th. The stock was sold at an average price of $47.51, for a total transaction of $2,487,433.56. Following the transaction, the executive now directly owns 52,356 shares in the company, valued at $2,487,433.56. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this hyperlink. Also, insider Amichai Shulman sold 3,089 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, May 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $48.70, for a total value of $150,434.30. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 100,151 shares in the company, valued at $4,877,353.70. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 60,302 shares of company stock worth $2,875,861 over the last 90 days. Corporate insiders own 2.20% of the company’s stock.
Imperva, Inc provides cyber-security solutions that protect business-critical data and applications whether in the cloud or on premises. The Company is engaged in the development, marketing, sales, service and support of cyber-security solutions. The Company’s products include its Imperva SecureSphere Paltform, Imperva CounterBreach and Imperva Camouflage for enterprise data centers, and Imperva Incapsula offering for cloud-based security services.
Receive News & Ratings for Imperva Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Imperva Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.