Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Bio-Rad Laboratories (NYSE: BIO):
- 7/14/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $275.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/13/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They set an “outperform” rating and a $250.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/5/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and supply of products and systems for the life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets worldwide. The company’s products are used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, and to identify, analyze, and purify their components. It operates in two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The Life Science segment offers electrophoresis, image analysis, molecular detection, chromatography, gene transfer, sample preparation, and amplification products and services. The Clinical Diagnostics segment provides control, autoimmune, diabetes, and blood virus testing products. Bio-Rad is renowned worldwide among hospitals, universities, major research institutions, as well as biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies for its commitment to quality and customer service. The company is headquartered in Hercules, California. “
- 6/28/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories was upgraded by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $195.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $220.00.
- 6/22/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/14/2017 – Bio-Rad Laboratories was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:BIO) traded up 0.28% on Monday, reaching $232.01. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 62,215 shares. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. has a 12 month low of $142.06 and a 12 month high of $233.51. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $222.92 and its 200-day moving average price is $202.79. The stock has a market cap of $6.87 billion, a P/E ratio of 246.30 and a beta of 0.91.
Bio-Rad Laboratories (NYSE:BIO) last released its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 4th. The medical research company reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.14. Bio-Rad Laboratories had a return on equity of 3.23% and a net margin of 1.35%. The firm had revenue of $500.05 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $477.76 million. During the same quarter last year, the firm posted $0.42 EPS. The company’s revenue was up 6.1% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts forecast that Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. will post $2.94 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc (Bio-Rad) is a manufacturer and distributor of its life science research and clinical diagnostics products. The Company operates through two segments: Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. It manufactures and supplies the life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry and other markets with a range of products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials and to identify, analyze and purify their components.
Receive News & Ratings for Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.