Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) – Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ: UBNT):
- 7/16/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/10/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Ubiquiti’s shares have charted an impressive trajectory in the past one year, outperforming the Zacks-categorized Wireless Equipment industry's gain. The company’s excellent global business model, which is highly flexible and adaptable to any kind of change in markets, has helped it steer past challenges and maximize growth. Over the past few quarters both of Ubiquiti’s business segments are experiencing solid prospects, which, in turn, have stoked its top line. However, macroeconomic problems like currency risks, rising labor costs in China and natural disasters pose concerns for the company. Also, risks related to intellectual property rights are quite high for the company, particularly in some key markets including South America and China, which may pose as headwinds in the future. Moreover, stringent government legislations add to Ubiquiti’s woes.”
- 6/27/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/26/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $55.50 price target on the stock.
- 6/19/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $55.50 price target on the stock.
- 6/12/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $55.50 price target on the stock.
- 6/5/2017 – Ubiquiti Networks was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $55.50 price target on the stock.
Shares of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (UBNT) opened at 51.33 on Monday. Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. has a 52-week low of $39.30 and a 52-week high of $64.62. The firm has a market capitalization of $4.12 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.87 and a beta of 0.47. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $49.29 and a 200 day moving average of $52.62.
Ubiquiti Networks (NASDAQ:UBNT) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 4th. The Wireless communications provider reported $0.77 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.68 by $0.09. The company had revenue of $218.36 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $213.63 million. Ubiquiti Networks had a net margin of 30.95% and a return on equity of 48.86%. The business’s revenue was up 30.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.63 EPS. On average, analysts predict that Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. will post $3.03 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc develops performance networking technology for service providers and enterprises. The Company offers a portfolio of networking products and solutions. Its service provider product platforms provide carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiquiti Networks Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiquiti Networks Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.