Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Bioverativ (BIVV)
Bioverativ (NASDAQ: BIVV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/10/2017 – Bioverativ was upgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 6/30/2017 – Bioverativ had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 6/28/2017 – Bioverativ had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush.
- 6/28/2017 – Bioverativ is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 6/23/2017 – Bioverativ is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “hold” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/24/2017 – Bioverativ was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $47.00.
Shares of Bioverativ Inc (NASDAQ BIVV) traded down 0.64% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $60.51. 1,278,704 shares of the stock traded hands. Bioverativ Inc has a 12-month low of $40.00 and a 12-month high of $63.23. The stock has a market cap of $6.54 billion and a P/E ratio of 14.79. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $57.15 and its 200-day moving average price is $53.85.
In related news, Director Alexander J. Denner bought 90,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 30th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $55.93 per share, for a total transaction of $5,033,700.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 5,001 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $279,705.93. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Also, insider Diantha Duvall sold 818 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 28th. The stock was sold at an average price of $60.47, for a total value of $49,464.46. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 2,128 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $128,680.16. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have bought a total of 94,000 shares of company stock valued at $5,256,940 over the last 90 days.
Bioverativ Inc (Bioverativ) is a biotechnology company. The Company is focused on the discovery, research, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of hemophilia and other blood disorders. It markets approximately two products, including ELOCTATE [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), Fc Fusion Protein], and ALPROLIX [Coagulation Factor IX (Recombinant), Fc Fusion Protein], extended half-life clotting-factor therapies for the treatment of hemophilia A and hemophilia B, respectively.
Receive News & Ratings for Bioverativ Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioverativ Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.