Digital Realty Trust (DLR) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Updates
Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 7/17/2017 – Digital Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $126.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Shares of Digital Realty outperformed the Zacks categorized REIT and Equity Trust – Other industry over the past six months. In Jun 2017, the company announced that it is set to acquire DuPont Fabros Technology in an all-stock transaction for an enterprise value of about $7.6 billion. The move would enhance Digital Realty’s portfolio in top U.S. data center metro areas across Northern Virginia, Chicago and Silicon Valley. Further, it is expected to be immediately accretive to financial metrics. The company is well poised to ride on the growth curve backed by robust fundamentals of the data center market. Further, its accretive acquisitions, development efforts and solid balance sheet augur well for long-term growth. However, exposure of the company’s earnings to foreign currency translation, cut-throat competition in the industry and a substantial debt burden remain concerns.”
- 7/14/2017 – Digital Realty Trust had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $120.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/8/2017 – Digital Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/4/2017 – Digital Realty Trust had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock.
- 6/24/2017 – Digital Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/12/2017 – Digital Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at Cowen and Company from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $126.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $106.00.
- 6/12/2017 – Digital Realty Trust had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company.
- 6/10/2017 – Digital Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/8/2017 – Digital Realty Trust had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a $127.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:DLR) opened at 112.71 on Tuesday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $116.89 and a 200 day moving average of $108.44. The company has a market cap of $18.01 billion, a P/E ratio of 48.54 and a beta of -0.02. Digital Realty Trust, Inc. has a 52 week low of $85.63 and a 52 week high of $121.53.
Digital Realty Trust (NYSE:DLR) last released its earnings results on Thursday, April 27th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.50 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.47 by $0.03. Digital Realty Trust had a net margin of 20.48% and a return on equity of 12.14%. The company had revenue of $550.60 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $552.59 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company earned $1.42 EPS. Digital Realty Trust’s quarterly revenue was up 9.2% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts anticipate that Digital Realty Trust, Inc. will post $1.61 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, June 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, June 15th were given a dividend of $0.93 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, June 13th. This represents a $3.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 3.30%. Digital Realty Trust’s payout ratio is presently 158.97%.
In related news, SVP Joshua A. Mills sold 9,211 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 6th. The shares were sold at an average price of $120.00, for a total transaction of $1,105,320.00. Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 13,377 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,605,240. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 0.40% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Digital Realty Trust, Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in the business of owning, acquiring, developing and operating data centers. The Company is focused on providing data center and colocation solutions for domestic and international tenants across a range of industry verticals ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, healthcare and consumer products.
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Realty Trust Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Realty Trust Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.