Recent Analysts’ Ratings Updates for FLIR Systems (FLIR)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for FLIR Systems (NASDAQ: FLIR):
- 7/17/2017 – FLIR Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/11/2017 – FLIR Systems was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/10/2017 – FLIR Systems was upgraded by analysts at UBS AG from a “market perform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 7/10/2017 – FLIR Systems was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc. from a “market perform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/7/2017 – FLIR Systems is now covered by analysts at Stephens. They set an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 6/27/2017 – FLIR Systems was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “FLIR Systems is enjoying strong top-line growth, as robust momentum in its commercial products and positive performance of most of its segments drive growth. Going forward, the company believes that its strong pipeline of products and steady market traction of the recently launched products will continue to drive revenue growth. Moreover, FLIR Systems’ strategic acquisitions and the resiliency of the CDMQ model are also expected to propel growth. In addition, FLIR Systems’ strong liquidity position, improved working capital utilization and robust cash flow add to its strength. Despite these positives, FLIR Systems’ shares have underperformed compared to the Zacks categorized Electronics-Military Systems Market industry average over the past six months. The company’s gross margins are vulnerable to product mix changes, manufacturing cost absorption, adjustments in inventory and stiff competition. “
- 6/21/2017 – FLIR Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – FLIR Systems was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) opened at 38.15 on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of $5.21 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 25.42 and a beta of 0.58. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $36.65 and its 200 day moving average price is $36.28. FLIR Systems, Inc. has a 1-year low of $28.26 and a 1-year high of $38.94.
FLIR Systems (NASDAQ:FLIR) last issued its earnings results on Wednesday, April 26th. The scientific and technical instruments company reported $0.36 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.36. The company had revenue of $406.80 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $408.57 million. FLIR Systems had a net margin of 12.32% and a return on equity of 13.58%. FLIR Systems’s quarterly revenue was up 7.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm posted $0.30 EPS. On average, analysts predict that FLIR Systems, Inc. will post $1.85 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other FLIR Systems news, SVP Travis D. Merrill sold 4,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $37.23, for a total transaction of $148,920.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, VP Jeffrey Frank sold 13,971 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $37.40, for a total transaction of $522,515.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold a total of 71,771 shares of company stock valued at $2,625,195 in the last three months. Insiders own 3.00% of the company’s stock.
FLIR Systems, Inc (FLIR) designs, develops, markets and distributes thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locater systems, measurement and diagnostic systems and threat-detection solutions. The Company’s segments include Surveillance, Instruments, Security, OEM & Emerging Markets, Maritime and Detection.
Receive News & Ratings for FLIR Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FLIR Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.