Weekly Analysts’ Ratings Updates for VCA (WOOF)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of VCA (NASDAQ: WOOF) in the last few weeks:
- 7/14/2017 – VCA had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/12/2017 – VCA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/6/2017 – VCA was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/29/2017 – VCA was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “VCA Inc. is a national animal healthcare company operating primarily in the United States and Canada. It owns, operates and manages veterinary hospitals and veterinary-exclusive clinical laboratories in the country, supplies diagnostic imaging equipment and other medical technology products and related services to the veterinary industry, and provides various communication, professional education and marketing solutions to the veterinary community. VCA Inc., formerly known as VCA Antech, Inc., is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. “
- 6/29/2017 – VCA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/17/2017 – VCA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/9/2017 – VCA was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
VCA Inc. (NASDAQ WOOF) opened at 92.50 on Tuesday. VCA Inc. has a 12-month low of $59.51 and a 12-month high of $92.87. The company’s 50 day moving average is $92.20 and its 200 day moving average is $88.41. The firm has a market cap of $7.52 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 35.44 and a beta of 1.01.
VCA (NASDAQ:WOOF) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, April 27th. The company reported $0.73 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.76 by $0.03. The firm had revenue of $678.25 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $679.92 million. VCA had a return on equity of 15.61% and a net margin of 8.13%. On average, equities analysts anticipate that VCA Inc. will post $3.10 earnings per share for the current year.
VCA Inc is an animal healthcare company operating in the United States and Canada. The Company operates through five segments: animal hospitals (Animal Hospital), veterinary diagnostic laboratories (Laboratory), veterinary medical technology (Medical Technology), Vetstreet and Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc (Camp Bow Wow).
Receive News & Ratings for VCA Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VCA Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.