Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Aercap Holdings N.V. (NYSE: AER) recently:
- 7/17/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “AERCAP HOLDINGS is an integrated global aviation company with a leading market position in aircraft and engine leasing, trading and parts sales.They also provides aircraft management services and performs aircraft and engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services and aircraft disassemblies through its certified repair stations. “
- 7/11/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company. They now have a $54.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/10/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. is now covered by analysts at Barclays PLC. They set an “overweight” rating and a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/7/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock.
- 7/4/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $48.00 to $44.00.
- 6/30/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/27/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 6/22/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/13/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/2/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/24/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We view AerCap’s fleet growth as positive, especially for the company’s multiple, while we also acknowledge the potential for slightly softening lease rates which is probably the largest risk to our estimates, rating and target price. Order book will provide significant growth: We believe that AER’s order book could help investors view AER’s shares as more GARP-like than value- like which could cause an upward rerating. AER’s fleet grew year over year by 1% in ’15, -2% in ’16 (as management sold planes and repurchased shares aggressively) and we forecast +8% in ’17 and +12% in ’18. Lease rates and concern over lease rates still represent risk: We believe that the lessors would trade at higher multiples if investors had more confidence that accelerating narrowbody production rates would not pressure lease rates. Lessor multiples have been impacted by macro factors such as widebody weakness, concerns over China, rising interest rates, and production rates which can impact lease rates and values.””
- 5/19/2017 – Aercap Holdings N.V. was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Aercap Holdings N.V. (NYSE:AER) opened at 48.12 on Tuesday. Aercap Holdings N.V. has a 12 month low of $35.28 and a 12 month high of $49.66. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $45.19 and its 200 day moving average is $44.67. The company has a market cap of $8.01 billion, a PE ratio of 8.18 and a beta of 1.86.
Aercap Holdings N.V. (NYSE:AER) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, May 9th. The financial services provider reported $1.38 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $1.45 by $0.07. The firm had revenue of $1.24 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion. Aercap Holdings N.V. had a return on equity of 14.60% and a net margin of 21.39%. The business’s revenue was down 6.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the business earned $1.53 EPS. Equities analysts predict that Aercap Holdings N.V. will post $5.81 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, Director James N. Chapman sold 4,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, May 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $44.58, for a total transaction of $178,320.00. Following the transaction, the director now owns 11,261 shares in the company, valued at approximately $502,015.38. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, COO Dikken Wouter Marinus Den sold 50,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 30th. The stock was sold at an average price of $43.99, for a total transaction of $2,199,500.00. Following the transaction, the chief operating officer now owns 205,808 shares in the company, valued at approximately $9,053,493.92. The disclosure for this sale can be found here.
AerCap Holdings N.V. is an independent aircraft leasing company. The Company focuses on acquiring in-demand aircraft, funding them, hedging interest rate risk and using its platform to deploy these assets. It operates its business on a global basis, leasing aircraft to customers in various geographical regions.
Receive News & Ratings for Aercap Holdings NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aercap Holdings NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.